Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tea and History

Every morning we start our schoolwork with Bible, a subject we all do together.  We split up for independent work in Math, Language Arts and Thinking Skills.  Then, as Elora and Amarra are almost done, we come back to the group, have a cup of tea, and study our History lesson before Seleia and I continue schoolwork and the little two play a game!  (Currently the little ladies are drinking Celestial Seasonings Cinnamon Apple Spice, but they are regularly informing me that, since fall is here, Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride and Candy Cane Lane, their favorite seasonal brews, will soon be available.)  Seleia is very into using her cup and saucer, "Like they do in The Secret Garden", but Elora won't have anything but her red polka dotted cup and Amarra is quite faithful to what she calls "my birdies". (And, YES, they do occasionally do their lessons in costume.  It's one of the many perks of home school!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elora and her Mimi cup! Yeah!

Who am I... said...

Ha!!! So cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...I think I need tea now. =D


Love ya guys,
Saerwen