Thursday, October 1, 2009

Gluten Free Cookies!!!


As so many people I know and love have to live sans gluten, I've experimented a bit with some fun gluten free (and Pamela's free) recipes!  I've decided to share a few of my favorite creations with you!  Here goes numero uno:

Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
2 c. peanut butter (real peanut butter.  Not that Skippy junk!)
1 c. firmly packed organic brown sugar
1 c. sugar (organic evaporated cane juice)
4 eggs, beaten
1/2 t. baking soda
1/2 t. vanilla
1/2 c. shredded coconut (optional but recommended)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Mix peanut butter, sugars eggs in a bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Use parchment paper on cookie sheets or grease well with coconut oil. Drop batter by 1/2 TEASPOON on cookie sheet.  Bake just until edges begin to brown, 5-7 minutes.  Let sit on cookie sheet one minute and remove to wire rack to cool. Feed them to your loved ones and listen to them say YUMM!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGOODNESS!!! I GOT to try those!! =D

Who am I... said...

Haha...love the eating picture...want to make these!:)