Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sauvie Island


This week we made our much anticipated trek to the Pumpkin Patch at Sauvie Island. (check it out here!)  The weather was perfect and the leaves are finally starting to turn their brilliant autumn hues!  The girls rode the cow train (All 4 girls. Amarra wouldn't go without Mama.)and played in, around and on the giant hay pyramid.  We all took a hay ride out to the fields and roamed around acres of pumpkins until we each picked our own personal favorite.  Seleia and Elora each made some friends...of course.  Then we had a lovely picnic (I brought apple slices and caramel dip, much to Seleia's delight, since her teeth -or lack thereof- make caramel apples a bit impossible.)at the gazebo and played with the antique tractors as the sun began to set, before heading home for some well earned shut-eye.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so wishing I could have been there! I miss you all SOOOOO much! I love you, Mimi

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!! =D

Who am I... said...

They look like they had a blast! We are going this weekend to pick pumpkins!! Woot woot!! THey look each have such different personalities in pictures it is GREAT!