Friday, October 16, 2009

The New House


So I ventured to take pictures today...which was, bien sur, dark and dreary.  I apologize should the house look somewhat polka dotted...there were raindrops on my lens!  I really think the boxes piled everywhere are a lovely touch as well.  BUT nevertheless....I threw in some pictures of the ledges so you can see what I'm talking about, Mimi!  And for some idea on scale, the larger of the picture frames sitting above the fireplace is just under 3 feet tall, and the chandelier sitting on the kitchen island is, well, huge.  The pinker than pink bedroom has been claimed by Miss Seleia and Elora and Amarra have decided they are sharing "the blue room".  They love the blue so much I've decided to leave it....for a little while.  The green curtains are in the master bedroom, which is  few feet larger than our current one.  The house sports a linen closet, coat closet and a pantry in addition to many many kitchen and bathroom cabinets and drawers.  These are things I've been missing severely!! You can see our garage and utility room...exciting, I know...and the view from our front porch. I threw in a picture of Eagle Park, the playground 2 doors down that I'm sure we'll get to know very well in the months to come. Voila.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

COOL!