Thursday, July 8, 2010

We're Having A Boy!

I've been a bit out of things lately.  For those of you who are unaware, I've spent about a week and a half in the hospital and had surgery twice.  This is turning out to be a very difficult pregnancy!  A few silver linings, though....We are very loved!  The outpouring of support for our family through this trying time has been overwhelming.  I am ever reminded how amazing my husband is as he goes above and beyond to take care of his women...and now I get to give him a son!  I am home and on "modified" bed rest as Joel watches over me, making sure I take good care of little Dashiell Monroe Juhala, trying to make this pregnancy last as long as I can!  The doctors are much more positive than a week ago...I've been given a good shot at going full term, when before they doubted I'd still be pregnant by now!  God is good!  Knowing that people all over the world have had me in their prayers has given me a sense of courage and calm that has surprised even me!  Thank you all for your love your prayers, the meals for my family, taking care of my girls while I could not...we are grateful for so much!  And for now, I'm going to be a good girl and go lay down!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Lovely,

We need to start thinking of new names for the Blog:)

Love you,
H

Saerwen said...

It will be so cool to have another nephew!! :) I love all of you guys so much!! :)