Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ms. Mantis



 
It never ceases to amaze me, Amarra's relationship with the insect world.  She can make bugs not only come to her, but hang out with her for an afternoon. I think I live with the cricket whisperer. She not only regularly has jars of bugs hanging out on her windowsill, she can be seen outside walking around with a grasshopper on her shoulder or a ladybug on her hand. When she keeps a bug in captivity for a day or two and then sets it free....sometimes they will wander around for a minute and then come right back to her. I had to take pictures the other day when she was hanging out with my favorite bug, the mantis. After all, its a GOOD bug, right Mom?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a VERY good bug! So glad to see Amarra takes after her Mama in the Praying Mantis area! Love you, MIMI

Fiona Everest said...

That is so COOL! Way Ta Go Ammara!