Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Prayers for Pop-Pop

As most of you know, my Dad suffered a series of smaller heart attacks a couple of days ago. Tomorrow morning at 7 a.m. E.T. he goes into triple bypass surgery, as the small clogged artery in the back that caused the attacks is not the only problem. He also has a major artery in front of his heart that is 90% blocked. There is currently no damage to his heart muscle, and I praise God that they were able to find this out before a major, possibly fatal, heart attack ensued. I thank you for your continued prayers. My sister, Maralie, is also in the hospital tonight as she was suffering severe stomach and hip pain and could not stop sobbing and her husband, Jake, had to take her to the ER. I know nothing beyond that but ask for prayers for her as well. Thank you.

No comments: