Sunday, November 1, 2009

Belated Pictures


I do declare, Seleia will never forgive me if I don't the pictures from her most recent dental adventure.  (The loss of tooth #6 happened to coincide with the first day she wore her new slippers, so I've been asked to share pictures of those as well.)  Both top teeth are already growing in, as their neighbors begin to loosen!  She has some difficulty with speech, but it hasn't impaired her ability to say what's on her mind!!  I can't believe she is turning seven next week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Seleia! Every time I turn around you have lost another tooth! It is a really good thing that you have some growing back in! I love your slippers - they look warm and comfy! I wish we could have a cup of hot chocolate in front of a warm fire and you could wear your slippers! I love you bunches and bunches, Mimi

Who am I... said...

Ohhh...I REALLY LIKE your new slippers...cool colors too!:) Toofless you are my dear and you hair is gorgeous!

Who am I... said...

BTW...love the acorns!! Totally dif the love them apples!! HAHAHAHA>>>>YEah, weird mood!