Friday, June 18, 2010

The Ferris Wheel

Seleia has been begging to go on a ferris wheel for years.  Too often, though, it is just the girls and I at the fair or carnival and I can't very well be in 3 cars at once!! So after the girls finished their rides, Joel surprised Seleia with a few more tickets...just enough for the two of them to ride the big, bright wheel together!  She was giddy!!  She got nervous a couple of times when it really got moving, but Joel got her to look at the view and calm down right away.  The sky was bright pink and she got to see the whole carnival and the glorious sunset from  100 feet in the air!  The girls and I cheered from below.  I don't think Seleia stopped beaming for the rest of the evening!

1 comment:

Fiona said...

I havn't been on a Ferris wheel in like forever! The picture with the sunset behind the ferris wheel was gorgeouse Melanie! :)